Community Meeting 2006-10-11
From World Wind Wiki
Meeting will be on Wednesday, 11 October 2006 at 20:30 UTC in IRC channel #worldwind-meeting
- If you want to add something to the Agenda, edit this page. Try and make your changes at least 1 day prior to the meeting. Put your name/nickname after the agenda item, and make sure to attend the meeting.
- If a discussion results in someone agreeing to do something, the moderator should send an IRC message starting with "TODO:" and the person's name and short description, to make searching the meeting logs easier
- Moderator should control change of meeting topics. Use something like "OK to move on?", and if everyone has finished the discussion of the current topic, the moderator then sends a message with the next agenda topic. Moderator should force moving on to the next topic if the discussion is too long.
- Meeting length should be targeted to 30-45 minutes.
Call To Order:
- Select meeting moderator
- Can we get a beta out this week (Bull)
- Current showstoppers
- World Wind feature search is broken due to WFS placenames
- Other planet placenames need to be put on the WFS server
- Graphical issues i.e. turn off moon base and leave 40xx on without zooming in and you get a white sphere
- Saturn is not being served yet
- Status of 1.5 (TomServo)
- GIS / Mapping / Education related events World Wind should/could/would be demoed at in 2007 (TomeServo)