Community Meeting 2007-03-14

From World Wind Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Revision as of 20:31, 8 March 2007 (edit)
212.61.80.172 (Talk)

← Previous diff
Revision as of 21:04, 8 March 2007 (edit) (undo)
Mkpl (Talk | contribs)
m
Next diff →
Line 2: Line 2:
-Meeting will be on '''Wednesday, 14 March 2007 at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2006&month=10&day=25&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0&sort=1 20:30 UTC]''' in IRC channel #worldwind-meeting+Meeting will be on '''Wednesday, 14 March 2007 at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2007&month=3&day=14&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0&sort=1 20:30 UTC]''' in IRC channel #worldwind-meeting
Line 15: Line 15:
===Old News=== ===Old News===
-(For reference, here are some notes on [http://www.worldwindcentral.com/wiki/World_Wind_1.4.1_Notes "wants" for 1.4.1])+(For reference, here are some notes on [[World_Wind_1.4.1_Notes|"wants" for 1.4.1]])
===New News=== ===New News===
Line 39: Line 39:
* Upcoming Presentations of World Wind * Upcoming Presentations of World Wind
** [http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=11g4o7gk8o8oddip5082ufbmsg%40group.calendar.google.com link to geoevents calendar] ** [http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=11g4o7gk8o8oddip5082ufbmsg%40group.calendar.google.com link to geoevents calendar]
 +** [[News]] WW conferences & presentations section
[[Category:For End Users]] [[Category:For End Users]]
[[Category:Dev]] [[Category:Dev]]
[[Category:Meetings]] [[Category:Meetings]]

Revision as of 21:04, 8 March 2007

Contents

Community Meeting, March 14, 2007

Meeting will be on Wednesday, 14 March 2007 at 20:30 UTC in IRC channel #worldwind-meeting


Meeting Notes

  • If you want to add something to the Agenda, edit this page. Try and make your changes at least 1 day prior to the meeting. Put your name/nickname after the agenda item, and make sure to attend the meeting.
  • If a discussion results in someone agreeing to do something, the moderator should send an IRC message starting with "TODO:" and the person's name and short description, to make searching the meeting logs easier
  • Moderator should control change of meeting topics. Use something like "OK to move on?", and if everyone has finished the discussion of the current topic, the moderator then sends a message with the next agenda topic. Moderator should force moving on to the next topic if the discussion is too long.
  • Meeting length should be targeted to 30-45 minutes.

Agenda

Old News

(For reference, here are some notes on "wants" for 1.4.1)

New News

  • Management of WW.net development
    • A project "leader" should be used to help focus development
    • Should be someone that can manage the developers and someone that would be listened to and can communicate back and forth with NASA
      • Nomination of names (or organisation? FEF)
    • FEF releases of World Wind - Would NASA be happy for FEF to make more frequent releases (un meatballed), and then when NASA feels ready for an official realease we will do an official build with all thier concerns met.
      • This may be easier if NASA makes thier own list of goals and guidelies for an official release for the OSC to aim for.
  • Plans / Goals for 1.4.0.1 and 1.4.1
    • 1.4.0.1 - Minor bug fixes
    • 1.4.1 - Larger issues that need to be worked on as listed on this page: World_Wind_1.4.1_Notes
Personal tools